Thursday, August 9, 2012

Aims of All Educators

I've been taking several Education subjects for three years now, and sometimes I try to remember why do I'm doing this? Why do I need to pass all this hard subjects? why do I need to obey my Professors? How do I learn from them? Also I think, can I do the things that my Teachers do?

This day I have an idea to share information to my fellow education students, in what level do they belong and knowing the Aims that they need to impose.

Aims of Elementary Education (Education Act of 1982)
      In the elementary level, schools through their curricula should aim to:
  • provide knowledge and develop skills, attitudes, values essential to person development and necessary for living inn and contributing to a developing and changing society;
  • provide learning experiences which increase the child's awareness of and responsiveness to the changes in the society.
  • promote and intensify knowledge, identification with and love for the nation and the people to which he belongs; and world of work and prepare the learner to engage in honest and gainful work.
Aims of Secondary Education
      In high school or secondary level, educational  curricula aim to:
  • continue to promote the objectives of elementary education; and
  • discover and enhance the different aptitudes and interests of students in order to equip them with skills for productive endeavor and or to prepare them for tertiary schooling
Aims of Tertiary Education
       Tertiary education refers to college and universities formal education based on the curricula of the different courses. The different courses should aim to:
  • provide general education programs which promote national identity, cultural consciousness, moral integrity and spiritual vigor,
  • train the nation's manpower in the skills required for national development;
  • develop the professions that will provide leadership for the nations; and
  • advance knowledge through research and apply new knowledge for improving the quality of human life and respond effectively to changing society.

0 comments:

Post a Comment