Saturday, August 4, 2012

Components in Learning

Before going to school and our main objective is to Learn, did we ask ourselves how do learning will take place in effective way? so, let's try this.

  • My Target - this specifies the goals, objectives and purposes of the learners. The objectives were stated in a specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time bound (SMART) manner.
  •  My Performance (How I Will Be Rated) - this makes use of an analytic scoring rubric that is process-and product-oriented. It evaluates the quality of the process of observation/documentation, analysis, reflection and submission.
  • My Concrete Experience - it includes the tasks that the students asked to do in the school setting and in the learning environment where engagement in real and authentic situation is required. 
  • My Observations - these follow Concrete Experiences and include direct observations of situations which cannot be directly experienced.
  • My Reflections - this empowers the students to get engaged in higher thinking process skills. These come after Observations which  lead to affirmation and appreciation of concepts learned earlier.
  • My Affirmed Concepts - after reflecting the student led to realize that some concepts learned earlier are  confirmed and affirmed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment